Friday, July 6, 2007

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
-Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881)



You really shouldn't tell people what they should and should not be doing. I like to play game's. So what? Sometime's I feel as if he should look at himself. Before he judges me he should evaluate what he does with his own life. He is online just as much as I am. He play's game's too. So what if he's "taking a break" from game's. But then as soon as another new online game come's around he's going to be playing that one. I do not play ALL the time. How can I when I have a daughter to take care of. A daughter that need's constant attention WHEN she is awake which is almost all day. I only play when she take's her nap's which is few and far between. Guess what her nap time's is two time's a day. TWO. The rest of the day I am playing with her, and feeding her. I am a good mother. I do not neglect my child when she want's me. I do not leave her in a corner alone just so I can play game's. I am mother enough to wait till she sleep's so I can do the thing's I NEED to do. So do not tell me that I need to change because I will change if I feel it is doing harm. Not because you tell me too.


Mother's do need to take care of they're children but that does not mean they can't have time to do the activities that they enjoy.

I will continue to play WoW as long as I want.


This post is way overdue but due to "real life" priorities I have not had the time to type what I was feeling at that point in time. Unfortunately I still feel that way toward's him and I wish I didn't.

No comments: