Monday, July 9, 2007

Not hiding how I feel today really felt good. Revealing my feeling's and letting him know the truth was something I needed to do. I wasn't going to speak to him unless he spoke first. So when he did I waited for him to say something about the situation. I assume that he didn't realize I was angry because he asked me why I don't talk anymore and I told him I was busy. So when topic of my gaming was brought up I finally decided to not be so nice.

him (10:47:07 PM): what do you do with your time?
me (10:47:17 PM): take care of my kid
him (10:47:30 PM): and play warcraft
me (10:47:49 PM): yeah so?
him (10:47:55 PM): ppsshh!
him (10:47:56 PM): you're mean
me (10:48:10 PM): because you alway's say i shouldnt play it
him (10:48:25 PM): cause you shouldn't
me (10:48:42 PM): no offense but telling me that isn't going to stop me
him (10:49:25 PM): whatever!
him (10:49:36 PM): you've fallen into the game already
him (10:49:41 PM): do whatever you want
me (10:50:03 PM): i will


I guess people really do change and friend's become something of a different sort. What is, is and i'm not going to fix something that is just going to continue in a negative pattern.
Sorry but i'm an adult, I don't tell you what to do with your life so kindly don't tell me what to do with mine.
On a positive note it look's as if my brother and I will be patching thing's up.
We'll see.

No comments: