Friday, July 13, 2007

I find it funny that you think you make me feel good.

Watched the new's this afternoon and heard that in Beijing some food seller's were putting cardboard inside meat bun's. The meat inside wasn't even "meat meat" it was basically the fat from the meat. I couldn't believe it, but when they showed what the hidden camera had recorded I felt this odd sensation in my stomach and shut the t.v off.
I like eating meat bun's. I don't want to be paranoid now but after watching that i'm not going to be able to stop myself.

Recently i've been watching alot of thing's on t.v that's turning me off to all kind's of meat.
All this disgusting information may just turn me into a vegetarian.


There is just way too much to do in the process of becoming a citizen of the United States. Even though I know that all of it is being done for the safety of the state's I can't help but feel overwhelmed. I am already physically and mentally tired. Dealing with immigration is just adding to the level of stress I already deal with. The only silver lining in all of this is that I was told since I already have a child with my husband the process should be a bit quicker. I really don't mind all the paperwork it's the interview I want to get over with. That is probably the most nervewracking situation any couple can be in considering all of the question's you will be asked are random and you can never be prepared for it.
Aaaah I keep stressing when there is no need to be >:O

No comments: