Sunday, August 26, 2007

All that glitters is not gold and beware of the skeleton in the closet.



Today I woke up tired as hell. I never feel rested enough after sleeping. Even on day's when I actually sleep early I sill feel as if I partied too hard and knocked back too much liquor. Well that's the joy of motherhood.

I had to oblige the husband today and wake up early so we could got to the bank to cash my check. Upon my waking up I realized that I didn't have anything "nice" to wear. Most of my clothes are usually stained as soon as I wear it.

So sighing I go through my whole laundry bag looking for a clean shirt when all I find is "house wear" which is basically stuff I would only wear around my house. I needed something that screamed SOPHISTICATION.

I got a little pissed and decided to just to go out in a t-shirt. A shirt that my husband could lend me because all of my shirt's had stains on them no matter how many time's I cleaned them.

He pulled out some stuff but they were too guyish. So I told him I wasn't going. after a couple of minute's he searched through my daughter's bag and saw some of my "outer wear".


I still can't figure out how half of my clothes were in my daughter's laundry bag but whatever. So we went and I cashed my check and got my debit card killing two bird's with one stone.

After that we went to payless to buy some sneaker's for my daughter. The husband ended up buying new shoe's for work.


We left and went to 86th st for some Thai food. I was craving something spicy and I gotta tell ya it's really really good! If you live around that area the 86th st by 5th ave you should really go. It's called Thai Food and it's not that hard to miss, very noticeable. They also serve authentic chinese food. I'm planning on trying the dim sum sometime soon.


Lately i've been reminiscing about the past and I really miss all the good times. I kept thinking about the late night dinner's the husband and I used to have. How we would go to Mc Donald's or 8th ave for some noodles at like 2am. Those were fun times even though we argued alot back then. Being pregnant and craving take out all the time was pretty funny especially since we would be up eating when everyone was sleeping. *Sigh* where does the time go? It just suck's that there was so many secret's being withheld from me back then. Even now I still can't believe what he did during my pregnancy. Oh well, i'll never understand his mind and he will never fully admit to being wrong.


Been lvling my human rogue on WoW. Got her to lvl 15. Eh, not too bad considering I can't play it too often. But I try when I have free time.


Summer is almost over and I can't wait for winter. I know i'm gonna regret saying this because when it gets cold i'm gonna be whining like a baby tee hee.


Well i'm off gotta get prepared for my workout. I slacked off yesterday but I gotta do it tonight since I overindulged with lunch. I couldn't help it the Thai food was sooo yummy!

No comments: