Sunday, August 12, 2007

So, i'm sitting here trying to figure out why i'm so quick to anger when it come's to my husband. Every time I ask him to do something and if he does it wrong I snap at him. I've tried many time's to tell him nicely that it was done wrong but whenever he speaks something inside me just coil's up in anger. Many time's when we argue he alway's find's some excuse to make it seem as if it wasn't his fault. For example today while he was "watching" my daughter and my little brother something went wrong. I was sitting in the same room watching television when all of a sudden my daughter start's crying. Looking over at them I notice that my husband is holding my daughter over her birthday present which was this toy that folds up to become like a walker and also converts to a little car type. So my daughter was sitting on it with my husband behind her and the only thing I can think of to make her cry was that the toy was moved forward and the wheel went over her toe. Now my younger brother was supposedly there but when I looked up I didn't even see him. So I asked my husband what happened and he said "I don't know". That's the typical answer I get whenever we are home and something happen's to my daughter while he is "watching her". Now I understand thing's happen. Accident's happen. After he said I don't know I asked him again what happened and this time he say's that it was my little brother that pushed the toy forward. Now in my mind my little brother must be a really fast silent runner because I didn't see or hear him run away. I asked him again what happened and again he said "I don't know". So we got into a little argument with me just saying "just admit you weren't watching them" but of course he's not going to admit he was wrong and blame it on someone else. Our whole relationship and the problem's we had are all blamed on "something or someone else". I've had time's when watching my daughter that thing's have gone wrong and I have admitted it was my fault. I've even called him at work to tell him if something happen's and I say it was my fault. So maybe you can understand why I don't can't fathom why he just can't admit to wrong doing.



I know this is supposed to be a joyous day with visiting my family and celebrating my daughter's birthday but seriously why can't he just admit he wasn't watching the kid's, that he was wrong for once in his life. I've never met someone that i've had to really force a confession out of. I really don't like looking like the bad guy. My mom looked at me like I was crazy getting pissed off but she doesn't deal with him on a daily basis like I do. She doesn't see the different side to his personality. He's all nice and gracious to my family but he doesn't show the selfish side that he show's to me in private. That is why i've stopped telling my mom how annoyed and angry I get with him. She just doesn't understand. All she think's is that I am the one overreacting but that is really not true. I just really wish that someone besides myself could see the real person he is and finally say to me "I understand now why you are the way you are." instead of looking at me like I have the issue's. I have issue's with him yes and they are very valid considering our past. I just don't like him acting fake and letting my parent's assume that he is doing nothing wrong. Everyday I hear "you have to keep pushing him to get a new job" i'm already doing that and arguing with him about it. My dad say's that all the time in front of him and he doesn't say anything like "oh yeah, she does remind me almost every single day. It's my fault for not focusing." As alway's I look like i'm not doing anything and just letting him forget his priority. Again i've stopped telling my mom how we argue about him finding new work because she'll just say "you need to stop getting so angry."



I just can't take the bullshit anymore. I'm so tired of being singled out when it's him that doesn't do shit but work at his "I don't want to work there anymore" job. Why the hell does he complain to me all the time about his current job when he's doing nothing about it???!!!



UGH!

No comments: