Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Certain bad luck is actually "a blessing in disguise."


So, lately i've been playing Jade Empire on my xbox. I never finished it only got up to the third chapter which i'm up to right now. I had to order it online since they didn't have it in store. I originally had it when it first came out a few yr's back but when I moved upstate I somehow lost the cd. So now after ordering it from amazon.com I finally can finish it. I forgot how much fun this game was [battle wise]. I can't remember why I never finished it. I assume it was because at the time I was looking for a job and my dad was annoyed with me letting my gaming distract me from work. Anyway I now have it and can play it as much as I want [the luxury of living away from my parent's.]



My younger brother is staying with me for a few day's. He's been here since sunday and has been consumed with all thing's GAME. He's either playing my gamecube, or on my computer playing maplestory, my ps2 or on the xbox. He's like in kid heaven where all he does is play games. I remember when I was like that, it was so much fun. I miss playing games and not caring about anything else. Just sitting in front of a screen with a controller in my hand's. The soundtrack of the game playing in the background and being in charge of my character's fate. Time does fly and now I don't have the time or effort really to play as much. I'm still a gamer at heart though. I'll enjoy a game or two once in awhile. Other than that i'm focused on
  • 1. Trying to finish my degree.
  • 2.Dealing with a loser *cough* you know who you are.
  • 3.Getting away.....


I believe that we all have a certain purpose in life whether you be poor or rich. Whether you work or not there is a reason for it. I'm not some crazy religious person but sometime's coincidences seem to coincidentally? Sometime's I feel we were supposed to meet that person or have that cetain tragedy in our life to remind us of what we have forgotten. Life is short and we all take thing's for granted. God doesn't intervene ALL the time, but that doesn't mean he doesn't at all. When you least expect it he can remind you of thing's you don't think of and it put's you back on to the path he has in store for you. I know my being in the hospital has been a reminder to eat healthier and to take care of my body. I'm not in charge of just myself anymore. I have a daughter who need's my direction, my guidance and if I don't take care of myself who will take care of her? I just hope that I can be there for her in a positive manner.

No comments: